Bowen is a second-year Ph.D. student in Electrical and Computer Engineering at University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). His Ph.D. advisor is Prof. Thomas Huang and he is doing research in computer vision. Before commencing his graduate studies, he received his B.S. in ECE at UIUC in 2017.
I’m conducting research on various Computer Vision problems with Deep Learning as the tool. More specifically, my primary interests are related to image recognition (e.g. object detection, image classification and semantic segmentation). I’m also interested in more challenging instance segmentation and human pose estimation.
- [2018.11] I will join Google in Summer 2019 as a research intern, working with Liang-Chieh Chen and Yukun Zhu.
- [2018.10] One paper accepted to IEEE TIP.
- [2018.10] We released code and models for our ECCV2018 paper with an extended tech report.
- [2018.07] Two papers accepted in ECCV 2018.
- [2017.10] MSRA team won 3rd place in COCO detection challenge 2017 by a simple and clean entry based on Deformable ConvNets (Slides)!
- [2017.06] One paper accepted in ACII 2017.